A born leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, Jesse Regan began traveling for his father's business at the young age of 17 and hasn't stopped working since. After buying his first house in 2004, he decided to try his hand at the lending business and has been a mortgage lender ever since. He's also a partner in three other local businesses, bringing his talent for project management, organization, and motivating others to the table.
At Preferred Lending Solutions, Jesse specializes in residential home loans alongside 14 other mortgage professionals. With a main office in Broussard, this business has experienced healthy growth with good market share in all of Acadiana and plans to expand to Lake Charles in 2018.
In 2008, Regan became co-owner of The Madison Banquet & Reception Centre. Hosting corporate events and weddings, this Broussard venue can accommodate both large and small groups and is known for its customer service. Jesse founded DJD Development Group with two partners in 2011, bringing his lending knowledge to an industrial development firm. The city of Broussard is where 36-year-old Jesse makes his home, and it's also where he's chosen to do business. With a focus on hospitality, he shines at customer service—whether it be helping a family buy their first house or plan a successful event. As a husband and father of three, community involvement is vital to Jesse. A proven community leader, he raised more than $50,000 in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's 2016 Man of the Year campaign and more than $20,000 for St. Cecilia Catholic School in 2015's “Dancing with the Stars.”
At the end of the day, Jesse Regan takes pride in his family, his work ethic, and the community he calls home.
Jesse Regan's Accomplishments/Affiliations:
• Successful mortgage lender & partner in three local businesses that provide valuable services to Acadiana.
• City Councilman for District 3 for City of Broussard.
• 2019 Chairman of the Board for Broussard Chamber of Commerce.
• Past Chairman of the Board for the City of Broussard Civil Service Board.
• Secretary of the Board for Lafayette Industrial Development Board, government authority instrumental in approving the Costco & Louisiana Avenue projects.
• Co-chair of Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Man & Woman of the Year campaign for 2017-18.
• Member of the Lafayette Krewe of Bonaparte & past royalty for the Krewe of Andalusia in New Iberia.